Friday, January 9, 2015

Artist Series - Day 365: Seth Rutledge

image

(OOPS!  My internet in Mexico was bad, and this didn't post! )

Well, we made it!  A whole year of artists who inspire me...and so, the last day, I want to remind everyone on this journey with me to be inspired by themselves.  Keep doing projects, keep pushing yourself, keep remembering you *can* be better than you were yesterday.  Thanks for staying with me for the year, it's been really fun!

Today's artist didn't start drawing until he was 33 years old.  He used to be a computer consultant.  Now he paints and draws in the animation industry for a living, and he couldn't be happier.  He's inspired by a TON of other artists, many of whom he is friends with in real life, and he hopes he has helped inspire you.

image


image

No comments:

Post a Comment