Wednesday, June 10, 2009

a decision is made


I've been trying to come to grips with how I felt about what I post here...everyone loves to show their best stuff, and it's a little scary to post the "less than perfect" attempts along the way...doubly so in some cases because my friends are all more experienced at this than I, and the quality of their work far surpasses what I am capable of at this time.

That being said, this is a blog about my journey - a journey towards become a better artist - and like all journeys, it's going to have its ups and its downs. I've decided to share as much of what I'm working on as is reasonable, so some of it will be great (I hope!) and some will be less so ;)

Let us hope that the great to less so ratio improves as time goes on :)

No comments:

Post a Comment